- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1 dsp coconut oil
- 3 dsp cacao powder
- 1 dsp carob powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 dsp cold pressed organic agave nectar *
- 1 dsp lucuma powder
- 125g trail mix – this may contain any of the following:- sunflower/pumpkin/hemp seeds/cacao nibs/goji berries/cranberries (most healthfood shops stock trail mix – avoid those which contain sugar)*
Silicon Mould 26cm dia.
- Place the cacao butter and coconut oil in a bowl over a pan of hot water to melt.
- Stir in cacao powder, carob powder, cinnamon, vanilla and lucuma. Stir until smooth.
- Add agave nectar and stir again.
- Pour mixture into round silicon mould.
- Sprinkle trail mix across the surface of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
* If you are following a particular diet, then just include what is appropriate. The agave nectar can be substituted for 1 rounded dessertspoon of xylitol or 6 drops of stevia liquid.