- 100g ground almonds
- 15g Chia seeds soaked for 10 minutes in 60ml of water
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 sprigs of basil chopped
- 5-6 sun dried tomatoes
Oven: Fan 180C, Electric 200C
Greased baking tray
- Place ground almonds in a large bowl.
- Add soaked chia seeds, olive oil basil and sundried tomatoes.
- Mix together then knead for a minute until it forms a firm ball. If the mixture is too wet, add some additional ground almonds,
- Press ball onto a greased baking tray until it forms a flat circle.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
Variation - try substituting sun dried tomatoes and basil with chopped olives and fresh rosemary sprigs.